Sunday, August 2, 2015

Back again

It only took a week to figure out how to write new posts on the phone.  While on the phone or tablet, I am automatically logged in on my Google account. I have to go incognito to log in otherwise.  Kind of symbolic, I guess.
I have recorded a number of discs that have never been mentioned on this blog.  The computer at home has a dial-up connection, and keeps telling me to update the browser.  When I attempt that, it tells me it's already updated.  Needless to say, I'm way behind.  I won't be able to post the covers, but they are on the music site.
I also have a bit more spare time, which I can't really explain right now.  If you are reading this in North America, Russia, Europe, Asia, or wherever you are, sit tight.  Information is forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment